Escape the Rat Race in Three Easy Steps:

Step 1     Step 2     Step 3

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Books are selling on Amazon!!

I have posted this month about selling books on Amazon and wanted to just re-iterate how easy this is to do as a second income.

You sign up to Amazon as a seller (which takes 2 minutes!)

You enter the ISBN number of the book you want to sell.

You enter the condition and price and click OK.

I have now sold I think 6 books, and made around £60 profit - about £10 each!
Remember:

Stay away from best sellers. There are millions of copies of these around and you won't sell them for much. Cookbooks are also a no-no!

Look for niche books - university books, things like that, they sell really well. Also some art books. I've recently bought some art books which I'm looking to make over £100 on. It doesn't matter how small the niche is, someone out there will buy it eventually.

Sometimes it takes a few months to sell a book but from experience I reckon you will sell books within six months. It's so easy to do it's a no brainer for me! Just do it! Next time you are out in town pop into the charity shops and take a look around, there are tons of really cheap books to buy that will sell for £10-20!

No comments:

Post a Comment